Low syn Singapore style courgetti noodles
Makes enough for 2.
0.5 syns between the two of you.
Thumb size piece of fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp mild curry powder
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp tamarind (0.5 syns)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
Half a bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
150g king prawns
2 courgettes, spiralised
1 carrot, either spiralised or peeled
2 handfuls bean sprouts
Coriander to garnish
1. Spiralise your courgettes and carrot. If you don’t have a spiraliser you can use a peeler to make strips as an alternative although it doesn’t work quite as well. Put to one side.
2. Take a very large wok and fry on a low heat the fresh ginger, red chilli, garlic, fry light for a few mins until soft.
3. Add 1tsp curry powder, 2tbsp soy, 1tsp tamarind paste, 1tbsp oyster sauce and stir
4. Immediately add half a bunch of spring onions, finely sliced into the wok and keep it moving around the pan for about 30 seconds
5. Add 150g prawns into the wok, get them hot and cooked throughout
6. Finally add your spiralised courgette and carrot as well as your bean sprouts. Mix well until hot throughout, but don’t let the veg start to go soggy (it’ll probably only need 3 mins in the pan).
7. Serve in bowls with coriander on top if you like. I had a bit of sriracha on mine to give it an extra kick (0.5 syns for a tbsp).
Enjoy! If you make my recipe please do let
me know how it is - I’m on instagram @slimmingworldrecipes. Cheers x